Self Care Sunday Full Day Retreat
Sun, Feb 12, 2017 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- an entrepreneur building a business (or taking it to the next level)?
- a parent (especially a single parent)?
- caring for an ill or chronically impaired family member?
- engaged in multiple volunteer efforts that fill your calendar?
- experiencing sleep challenges (falling asleep or staying asleep)?
- struggling to find time for yourself?
- moved recently (especially to a new town)?
- changed jobs or received a significant promotion?
- taken on a new role at work or home?
- experienced a significant loss (relationship, job, etc.)?
- neglected your diet and nutritional needs?
- berated yourself for not exercising?
Experience Self-Care Sunday! An opportunity to refresh, reflect, and re-energize while you learn simple and effective self-care practices.
- Experience relaxing and invigorating self-care practices.
- Learn the rejuvenation available through established self-care rituals.
- Experience the natural power of essential oils.
- Learn simple and effective meditation practices.
- Receive a personalized gift bag, to assist you in continued self-care.
- Leave feeling refreshed, and reinvigorated with a do-able self-care plan.
- Connect with a community of like minded people.
Join Arin Fugate of Jasmine & Juniper, Teri Jean Badenhop of Emerald Boutique Spa- Teri Badenhop, LFT, LMT, and Carol Putnam of Why Strive? Thrive for a day devoted to you!
Free Preview night Feb. 1st - https://selfcarepreview.eventbrite.com/
$195 Early Bird before Dec. 31st
$213 Regular Pricing